Sunday, March 24, 2013

Joshua Jay's Under Cover

Joshua Jay's Under Cover is a free PDF written for newbies in the field of magic. 
This is to be used as a guide for young magicians and their parents.

With chapters dealing with topics like these for young magicians: 
* What kind of tricks should I learn? 
* Should I become a street magician? 
* Should I play my age? 
* What should I wear? 
* Where & When should I perform? 
* Can girls become magicians too? 
* Do I need a teacher?
* Should I perform magic at school? 
* How to handle hecklers? 
* Should I enter a magic competition? 

Tricks included in this book: 
* The false Transfer
* Breathless
* The false transfer in action
* The cross cut force
* Call the Wizard
* Inflated Transposition
* Flashcards

Chapters for parents:
* Why magic?
* How much does it cost?
* How can I help my child get better?
* How will they get to shows?
* Who will be my child's agent?

 Item donated by Wes Iseli 

To request a PDF copy of this document just send an email to Wes Iseli

No comments:

Post a Comment